Introduction: In this post I will be creating a mood board of all aspiring images of what I would like to include in my own magazine , his post will give me a better idea of what fashion and looks to include.
NEA - Mood Boards
Learning Objectives:
- K: the advantages and disadvantages of using a mood board to inspire content of new media product.
- U: how different types of images and fonts can affect the way audiences consume media texts.
- BAT: produce a mood board that illustrates your initial ideas for your media product.
- CO: Use media terminology throughout.
Conclusion: From this task I have gathered better ideas and images of the type of style images I would like to include, and feel these are the best type of images for my style of magazine and target audience.
Questions:
- How did they helped you define content for your products? - The images helped me define content for my products because I would like to include high end fashion , with black and white pictures like Vogue. I"ll be mainly using close ups and mid shots images.
- What will be your overall colour scheme of your productions? - My overall colour scheme will be black and white , as I want the cover to be classy and simple looks.
- What kind of images/shots would you use in your productions? - The kind of images and shots I will be using in my magazine is close up and mids shots , therefore my audience can see the detail within the pictures.
- What kind of fonts would you use in your productions? - The fonts that I will be including are serif and swirly handwriting style.
- What kind of mise-en-scene would you use in your productions? - The mise - en - scence I would use in my productions is natural but glam makeup , so it looks professional and not too heavy. Also , the clothing worn will be simple and minimalistic , so the audience can focus on the main piece of clothing I'm advertising.
- What kind of intertextuality would you use in your productions? - I would link my front cover to the film " Sex in the City " this is because in this film women go shopping all the time and would be able to relate to the film.
- Which media theory(ies) are you likely to use in your productions? - The media theory I am likely to link to in my production is Bell Hooks , this is because they use the intertexuality to empower women and the images used to show them as strong.

No comments:
Post a Comment