Tuesday, 6 March 2018

Location Infomation



Introduction: The purpose of this task is to assess and identify the locations I am going to use for my photos and videos.




 Address: Harris Academy Chafford Hundred , Mayflower Road , RM16 6SA
 This location is suitable because it is a place where I can gather all my photos for my magazine and get the professional look. It means I am also creating and taking my pictures in my school in my media classroom , which is beneficial as I can take the best photos with the camera against the white background. This location is also suitable as it has all the equipment needed for my photoshoot.  However, the risks and hazards this location has is that the white screen could fall down when I am taking my pictures. Also, the lights  am using can get very hot and the room may become over crowded , which could lead to people tripping.


Image result for side street in london

Address: Shoreditch, London N1 6BY 
This location is suitable because it is different from the usual background of photoshoots. Also , the fact that both of your front covers needed to be different , I didn't want to just change my models clothes, therefore I thought I would be even more creative and use a street background. However, a risk the location could've had is that it could get crowded, leading ,me to take pictures with people in the background. Also, the photos were being taken on a side road, so another risk could've been cars entering and emerging.





 Another location I used to take photos was my bedroom , I used this location when creating pictures for my contents page. For example I used my bed when laying out my prom dress. A hazard however, could be lighting or tripping.

















                                                                               

 The last location I used was my garden , this is because one of my front covers was about spring and summer outfits, therefore taking pictures in my garden meant I could pose in summer outfits. However, a problem with this location is the weather as it could rain , which would ruin my pictures.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Website

https://ellehall20.wixsite.com/mysite https://drive.google.com/open?id=1wNXF_lIbRajFzuwruAAjd25kVf9PahoQ