Post 7 - Producers/Directors Research:
Research 2 different Media Producers/Directors/Photographers (depending on your chosen media brief) and watch some of the products they have made.
THINGS TO THINK ABOUT:
· What similarities and differences can you see?
· What elements of media language are you noticing?
· Do they have a particular style?
· Do they only work on particular genres of media?
Introduction: In this post I will be looking at and studying tow famous photographers and see the type of photography they do , as this will help me create and get ideas for my own images I use for my magazine.
Introduction: In this post I will be looking at and studying tow famous photographers and see the type of photography they do , as this will help me create and get ideas for my own images I use for my magazine.
Research two different photographers:
BRUCE WEBER
MARIO TESTINO
Conclusion: From this research I have learnt that many photos from these famous photographers are natural as they are dressed basic and just staring in the camera or looking away. I have also included a fashion photographer which uses colour because in my magazine I will be using colour , but also shots like Mario Testino does.









No comments:
Post a Comment